Thursday, July 7, 2016

Day 10: Staple

sta·ple ˈstāpəl/

adjective

main or important, especially in terms of consumption.

The listed definition is perfectly worded here; especially with resect to how I feel about you. You are the staple in my life. You are the most important person, thing, and I am totally consumed by you, and our relationship. Nothing makes me happier than being with you, and around you. Not having you here makes me realize all of this even more. I miss you incredibly, and you are such a large part of my life. Without you, life doesn't feel the same. There have been a lot of ups and downs while you have been gone. I'm not mad, sad, or depressed, but I still long for you. I hope you are having a great day. One day closer to California, which means one day closer to seeing you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment