Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Day 16: Nervous

nervous ˈnərvəs/
adjective

1. easily agitated or alarmed; tending to be anxious; highly strung.
2. relating to or affecting the nerves.

Tomorrow, we both fly to San Francisco, California. We will finally see each other after 16+ days apart (but who's counting?)!!! I must admit that I am feeling as if we are meeting for the first time. I know it's sort of girly, or hopelessly romantic(ish), but it's true! It has been super hard to be without you. I keep thinking about what to do when we see each other, but I really just want to be around you - soaking up the time we have together. I never thought I would ever be nervous to see you, but I sort of am. I know everything will be okay, but I'm just looking forward to this so much, while also hoping time won't go by too fast. That's all! I hope to be able to blog as normally done, but we will see.

See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment