Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Day 8: Self-conscious

self-conscious adjective

feeling undue awareness of oneself, one's appearance, or one's actions.

There are certain things that effect each person differently. Regardless of the differences, each individual has a guaranteed level of self-consciousness. Though it may vary, the feeling of being self-conscious is rarely ever positive. That being said, the trigger of that feeling can be absolutely destructive. While you are away, I feel a relief from the triggers that tend to boggle my mind on a daily or weekly basis, when you are here. And so long as I do not allow my mind to wander, I can also hold confident in the fact that I will not have those same feelings when you're on the road. It shouldn't be any different. And one might think it is easier to be less thought frantic when they have their loved ones home, since they have more sight and control of the situation. In reality, this trip has brought some light to this feeling I tend to have. There has not been any occurrence that goes beyond the border of good to bad, which would lead me to believe that I have anything to worry about. In other words, until I am proven wrong, you are the most trustworthy and faithful person I know. And I love that about you!

Mateo

No comments:

Post a Comment