Monday, July 11, 2016

Day 14: Impossible

im·pos·si·ble imˈpäsəb(ə)l/

adjective

not able to occur, exist, or be done.

I have never seen a task that you couldn't take on. In fact, when faced with any challenge, you absolutely demolish it. You rarely take no for an answer, and you move through life with such vigor and a strong attitude, that nothing can stand in your way. With you, anything and everything is possible. There doesn't seem to be anything you can't handle. I have noticed this more and more as you go on the road trip. You are the strongest person I know, and you seem to have zero fear for anything. I admire that. I really do. You are an incredibly special person, with the courage and heart of a lion. Please don't stray too far from that (no pressure), because you are the best motivator there is. 

I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment