Sunday, July 3, 2016

Day 6: Understanding

un·der·stand·ing ˌəndərˈstandiNG/ noun
the ability to understand something; comprehension.

adjective
sympathetically aware of other people's feelings; tolerant and forgiving.

This road trip has been sort of enlightening. At least so far, and from my end. You know - when you left - I had this impression that this would solely be a learning experience for you. I have come to realize that it has been quite the learning experience for both of us! Lately, I have been very in touch with my emotions, and feelings towards you. I have even been a greater listening ear for you, and even more patient as well. I hope it shows!

It is also incredibly noticeable how positive you have been, and how well you are getting along with everyone, despite some road bumps the trip is throwing at you. You are far more influential and motivational than you will ever know! Thank you for making such a huge difference in my life, as well as everyone else around you. I hope today was better than yesterday, and tomorrow better than today!

Until later,

Mateo

No comments:

Post a Comment