Friday, July 8, 2016

Day 11: Tired

tired ˈtī(ə)rd/


adjective

in need of sleep or rest; weary.

Yep. That about describes it! Eleven days in, and I feel completely exhausted. Work this week was pretty rough, but I couldn't help staying up to talk with you. That probably didn't make the fatigue any better, though I wouldn't trade it for the world. You are my everything, and more than I could ever ask for. You make my days better, even from a distance. Hearing and seeing you makes me reassured that all in life is still good. Thank you for being patient with me, talking with me, and allowing me into the details of your trip. I miss you so much. It sounds like the trip is going very well for you though, and you are having a good time. You make missing home look easy, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment