Sunday, July 10, 2016

Day 13: Concentration

con·cen·tra·tion ˌkänsənˈtrāSH(ə)n/

noun

the action or power of focusing one's attention or mental effort.

It is extremely hard to remain intrigued by something or somebody. Oddly enough, when you have that feeling towards something or somebody, it is incredibly hard to break it. Concentration is a nearly impenetrable force. With respect to you, in particular, when you have devotion to your concentration, nothing can stop you. Your efforts and desire goes beyond anything else I have ever seen. With that, comes incredible motivation for those around you. I think I can speak for everyone when I tell you how motivational you are. Everyone has such a crazy respect for you and everything you do. Yesterday, Julissa was saying how proud she is of you, how much you deserve, and how great of a person you are. A whole post could be written about what she said, but I will spare you. Just know you are loved, cared for, and overall outstandingly adored by so many people. Everything you do is given credit where it is due. You really are a remarkably amazing person. Thank you for never giving up. 

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment